Social Media & Internet Marketing Internship Available NOW!!
The Richard de Lone Special Housing Project (RDSHP.org) is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. As the first Social Media Intern for RDSHP you will help define and shape the organization’s long term Social Media strategy, be responsible for implementing a media calendar, write documentation of the program’s components, and perform essential functions in the execution of various RDSHP initiatives.
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
There are many ways to help us move forward towards our goal. You can volunteer to help at one of our annual events. RDSHP participates in 4-5 events per year:
- Robin Nelson Annual Golf Tournament to raise funds for RDSHP
- The Marin Human Race (in which you could either run/walk after getting sponsors, or help in the information booth)
- Our Annual Richard de Lone Special Housing Benefit Concerts
- You could also help with ongoing appeals for donations, work on a periodic newsletter, etc.
- We’d love it if you would learn more about Prader-Willi and the Richard de Lone Special Housing Project, and the need for life long care. Spread awareness, like RDSHP on Facebook
And, of course, you can always donate and encourage others to do the same.